Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] switching between todo groups
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:38:38 +0000

Richard G Riley <address@hidden> writes:

>> Mh... how do you "remember" what set you're using for en entry?
>
> I don't know the details of the elisp but I assume that for one open
> file there is a "current sequence" variable? It is initialised to the
> first.

`org-todo-sets' is buffer-local and is a list of keywords sets.

AFAIK there is no variable identifying the "current sequence".

And I don't know if such a variable would be useful, because the
"current sequence" has no sense outside each specific headline.

BTW, having slightly different keywords could be a temporary
workaround.  What about:

  #+SEQ_TODO: TODO_1 | DONE_1
  #+SEQ_TODO: TODO_2 NEXT WAITING | DONE_2

> It is only to be remembered for the life of the session.

I think I need an example to see how such a piece of information could
be used...  can you provide one?

--
Bastien