Re: [Orgmode] Removing org files after opening agenda

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Removing org files after opening agenda
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:22:57 +0000

Stefan Kamphausen <address@hidden> writes:

> The simple approach, to close all buffers associated with files in
> org-agenda-files, is obviously not what one wants, instead only those
> opened transparently should be removed afterwards.

While we may come up with an org-specific solution at some point, you
might also be interested in tempbuf.el:

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?TempbufMode

I didn't try it with

  (add-hook 'find-file-hooks 'turn-on-tempbuf-mode)

but tempbuf.el explicitely says it might be worth the try...

HTH,

--
Bastien