Re: [Orgmode] PocketMod for org-mode

From: Ian Barton
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] PocketMod for org-mode
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 11:09:07 +0100

This looks very useful. The only problem on my system is that no diary entries are printed. I have checked the location of the diary file. I suspect that I need to tweak the emacs command line options.

For anyone using Debian/Ubuntu pdf90 is part of the pdfjam package.

Ian.

With my increased use of org-mode I have also started using M-x
calendar and the diary. For a while I've been wanting to have a
printed version of my calendar for offline use. Also I quite like the
idea of the pocketMod. Now the calendar mode itself can generate some
quite fancy latex printouts that include your diary entries. So over
the weekend I tried to generate a calendar similar to the pocketMod
from the calendars you can create from within Emacs. The attached
script generates a pocketMod style pdf which contains the next four
weeks, the next three months and the current year on one page. It also
generates a hipsterPDA style printout which contains the same
calendars to be used in hipsterPDA style.