Re: [Orgmode] suggestion : collapsed levels

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] suggestion : collapsed levels
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:50:45 +0100

Richard G Riley <address@hidden> writes:

> Is it/could it be, possible to have "collapsed" marking "..." always
> to the right of the left hand title column in an org file?

Do you mean hiding the tags when collapsing the subtree?

But if you hide tags when folding, how do you distinguish headlines
with tags from headlines without tags?

For me having tags around is okay. Especially because I use a nearly
invisible font for them.

And if I were to hide them I'd better hide them in a :TAGS: property.
But it is good to keep the special properties (todo, tags, scheduled,
etc.) at special place.

--
Bastien