Re: [Orgmode] Re: Html export suggestion (use of <div>)

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Html export suggestion (use of <div>)
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 20:45:23 +0200

Hi Cezar,

I am not sure if this is intended as being the answer on my request,
but it seems to be not.  What I would need to change this
is an agreed position between the people discussing here,
telling me exactly what I am not doing right yet in exporting
headlines and sections into HTML, if there should be classes,
what kind of classes, where exactly.

For example,

How would that work without divs? The problem is (I think) that
sometimes an org section is represented in html as a header plus
following text:

<h3>HEADER TEXT</h3>

Yes exactly!  This is exactly how I view a header and a section.
I am coming from LaTeX, and this is how it works there.  A section
is not a closed element, instead it continues until the next section.
Is this different in HTML?  How is it different?  Please educate me
if you (or someone else) wants this differently.

- Carsten