Re: [Orgmode] Column view bugs

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Column view bugs
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:13:00 +0100

"Scott Jaderholm" <address@hidden> writes:

> Bug #9
> M-S-left asks if you want to remove column, such as PRIORITY, but it
> doesn't actually do it when you're not using your own COLUMNS
>
> Bug #10
> M-right and M-left behave differently depending on whether COLUMNS is
> defined or not.

I noticed that the cursor is (again) able to move at the right of the
last column -- being outside the fields, at the end of the line.

I guess it is intentional: the idea is to let you add a column at this
place.  But since I reported this behavior as a *bug* before (and that
bug was then fixed), I'm just double-checking.

Thanks,

--
Bastien