[Orgmode] Re: Wishlist - Function to get to and reveal the current clock

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Wishlist - Function to get to and reveal the current clocking task
Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 15:10:30 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Bernt Hansen <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> If I'm in another buffer it splits the window and displays the right
>> stuff in the other buffer - I just need to close the current window.
>
> (defun org-goto-clocked-in-entry (&optional delete-windows)
>   "Go to the currently clocked-in entry.
> If DELETE-WINDOWS is non-nil, delete other windows. Sigh."
>   (interactive "P")
>   (if (not (marker-buffer org-clock-marker))
>       (error "No active clock"))
>   (switch-to-buffer-other-window
>    (marker-buffer org-clock-marker))
>   (if delete-windows (delete-other-windows))
>   (goto-char org-clock-marker)
>   (org-show-entry)
>   (org-back-to-heading))
>
> I guess that comes closer.

Thanks!

(global-set-key (kbd "C-M-<f12>") (lambda () (interactive)
(org-goto-clocked-in-entry t)))

:)

Now the only weird thing it does is after going to the right place - if
I hit C-M-<f12> again it goes somewhere else... and again brings it
back.  I'm not sure what's up with that but this is alot better than
navigating through the agenda for me!

Thanks Bastien!!

Regards,
Bernt

P.S. And WOW that's fast response time!!  Much appreciated!