[Orgmode] Re: my simple GTD setup

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: my simple GTD setup
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 19:36:08 -0400

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> David O'Toole <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>  - I am having trouble with searching for all the "NEXT" keyword
>>    items, which is all I really need to complete my setup. I can see
>>    the list of NEXT actions, but not what project they come from or
>>    what tags they have.

You can try a TAGS search like the following

Headlines with TAGS match: /NEXT|PROJECT

That seems to work well for me.  I recently (2 days ago?) switched back
to trying to use GTD and I mark projects with the PROJECT TODO keyword
and the result shows all PROJECT and NEXT matches for me with tags.

HTH,

Bernt