Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and mairix

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and mairix
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:05:31 -0700

On Sep 23, 2007, at 14:50, Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:12:09 -0700
Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:

cd> Well, there are now all the hooks in org-mode to introduce new link
 cd> types.  So from my side, this have come to some kind of a
 cd> conclusion - I just hope that mairix and other link types will pop
 cd> up eventually.

I've looked for the function names that you suggested in your mails, but
did not see them. A quick glance also did not seem to make it obvious
where to hook this in.

Could you maybe give me a hint where to look?

http://orgmode.org/org.html#Adding-hyperlink-types

- Carsten