[Orgmode] Re: org-mode PDAs

From: Leo
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-mode PDAs
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 15:55:43 +0100

On 2007-09-17 15:12 +0100, Cezar wrote:
> The new smartphones have a qwerty keyboard (see blackbery, and palm
> treo). I don't know how fast you can be, but it's about bringing our
> favorite working enviroment to our pocket since most of us have
> everything inside emacs (mail, org, text editor, etc).

That sounds appealing. But how would you type C-x? Hold down right ctrl
and type 'x'. That is not the same as in normal pc. I wonder if this
will spoil your muscle memory.

Probably making ctrl sticky could be more intuitive.

--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .:  [ GPG Key: 9283AA3F ]  :.

                                                 I use GNU Emacs  <=
                              http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/  <=