Re: [Orgmode] Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: error: "End of file during parsing." when using option "timestamp"
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 15:52:13 +0200

On Aug 31, 2007, at 13:52, Rainer Stengele wrote:

I have one more thing to ask:

having meeting notes in my org structure like this:

* meetings and notes and customer 0815
** <2007-08-27 Mo>
** <2007-08-28 Di>
** <2007-08-29 Mi>

an html export deletes the time stamps and gives me empty headlines which lead to missing headlines
in the contents of the html export.
I'd like to have my meetings planned like this and the notes in an html export with headlines that
make sense.
Maybe an option to delete timestamps in the contents of the html export?

How about `org-export-remove-timestamps-from-toc' ???

Org-mode has so many variables, chances are the one you need is already there.

The way to find such variables is

M-x org-customize

Open "Org Export" group
Open "Org Export General" group