Re: [Orgmode] feature request: retain scheduled time of done scheduled T

From: Brian van den Broek
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] feature request: retain scheduled time of done scheduled TODO's
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:19:56 -0400

Carsten Dominik said unto the world upon 08/30/2007 04:06 AM:

On Aug 25, 2007, at 0:22, Brian van den Broek wrote:

Hi all,

I have a feature request.

When marking a scheduled TODO as done, I generally want to retain the information about for when it was scheduled. I wish to do so so as to

I don't really remember why I used to remove the "SCHEDULED" info
at all when adding a CLOSED time stamp.  No need, really.  In 5.07
this will be changed - if it breaks anything, I will make it an
option.

- Carsten

Hi all,

Thanks Carsten, both for implementing this and for all the other 5.07 goodness. I've noticed no problems with this feature so far.

BTW The manual says that it is for v5.08 but the latest release is 5.07a.

Best,

Brian vdB