[Orgmode] generating weekly summaries

From: Cezar
Subject: [Orgmode] generating weekly summaries
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 17:40:52 +0300

Hello,

  I am new to org-mode, I've been using Planner for a few years and
I'd like to try out org-mode. One thing I really need for work is to
time tasks/projects I am working on and at the end of the week, submit
a report with each task and the time I've spent on it, and also the
total hours worked each day.
  Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Thanks !
Cezar