Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and Gnus

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Integration of Org mode and Gnus
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:53:58 +0200

On Wed, 18 Jul 2007 02:55:01 +0200
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

 b> Alain Picard suggested something on this list earlier:
 b> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/1771

 b> It allows you to quickly store Gnus mails in a section of your org
 b> file.  Just press ">" when on the mail you want to store.

Thanks for that.

This is quite useful for adding the link automatically to the right
place, but it doesn't solve the problem I have, because it leaves the
email in the inbox, which is what I don't want to do.

 b> If you want the links to your mails being always up-to-date, either
 b> create links when mails are at their final place

This means leaving the mailbox, going into the archive mailbox, creating
the link, going back to the inbox... too cumbersome for daily work, imho.

Regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <address@hidden>