Re: [Orgmode] iCal Import

From: Tim O'Callaghan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] iCal Import
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:18:15 +0200

It would seem that the author of g-client is already an org mode user.
At least there is an org file in the source distribution. So it might
include org integration at some point.

Tim

On 20/06/07, Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> wrote:
I think you're right about Google not accepting WEBDAV write operations,
and their gData protocol is definitely the way to go for now.  The
g-client code I mentioned is an Emacs lisp library providing integration
with a variety of Google services including Gcal.

http://emacsgeek.blogspot.com/2007/03/updates-to-g-client.html

You can download it from it's svn repository:

http://emacspeak.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/lisp/g-client/

And there is a google group for the project here:

http://groups.google.com/group/emacs-g-client/

R.