Re: [Orgmode] a couple of possible bugs in filling/indenting of plain li

From: William Henney
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] a couple of possible bugs in filling/indenting of plain lists
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 08:39:44 -0500

On 6/4/07, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
It turns out that this was after all an org-mode bug.

Fixed for 4.77, thanks.

Thanks Carsten. Is this fix just for the indent-relative bug, or does
it fix the second (fill-paragraph) bug as well? I think that the
second bug might not have anything to do with lists, since I am sure I
have occasionally seen it in a plain paragraph after a deeply nested
heading, but I can't seem to reproduce that now.

Cheers

Will

--

 Dr William Henney, Centro de Radioastronomía y Astrofísica,
 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Campus Morelia