Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Outlining facilities
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 18:55:21 +0200

You can also try

M-x refill-mode.

It has some problems with Org-mode, but it really refills paragraphs instead of using long lines, so the hanging indents do work all right.

Since you only want it for bullet lists, you should be fine.

About the key bindings:

One way would be

(add-hook 'org-mode-hook
  (lambda ()
    (define-key org-mode-map [(tab)] 'org-metaright)
    (define-key org-mode-map [(shift tab)] 'org-metaleft)))

I don't recommend to change RET.

- Carsten

- Carsten