Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.69

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode 4.69
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 23:21:58 +0100

On Mar 21, 2007, at 16:11, Carsten Dominik wrote:

On Mar 21, 2007, at 15:27, Jason F. McBrayer wrote:

So I think this solution is much more general and
workable.  Lets see what other people have to say about it.

All I really need it for is multiple DONE states (e.g. COMPLETED
vs. CANCELLED).  The current implementation works okay for that,
though it's somewhat overkill.

Not so bad, maybe:

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO DONE
#+SEQ_TODO: RESOLVED
#+SEQ_TODO: CANCELLED

Or maybe this should actually be like this:?

#+SEQ_TODO: TODO | DONE RESOLVED CANCELLED

- Carsten