[Orgmode] Outlining vs OrgMode

From: Graham Smith
Subject: [Orgmode] Outlining vs OrgMode
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 19:32:36 +0000

Are there any advantages/disadvantages to using Outline mode vs Org mode for writing reports/articles in Emacs.

Being new to Emacs, I hadn't realised that Emacs had built in Outlining and have been using Org Mode, with the added attraction that I can drop TODOs into the doc and have them appear in Agenda views.

So I just wondered if those with more experience can say if there is any reason not to use Org mode for writing.

Thanks,

Graham