[Orgmode] Re: archive tag/agenda bug

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: archive tag/agenda bug
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 17:18:13 -0600

I'm still kinda seeing this bug in 4.60.  If you have the org file in
a buffer like I described before, you get the same error in the agenda
buffer.  However, on emacs 21.1.1 on AIX I also get the error in the
agenda buffer even if I do not open the org file in a buffer first
(assuming it is already in the list of agenda files).  On emacs 21.2.1
under cygwin, I do not get the error if the org file is not in a
buffer.  Weird.

Edd