[Emacs-orgmode] org-publish future ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: [Emacs-orgmode] org-publish future ?
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:03:26 +0200

Hi,

I was looking on emacswiki searching for publish engines for Emacs. Actually, I have found at least three of them:

1. muse
2. emacs-wiki
3. bhl

Adding org-publish to this list, we got 4 engines that do merely the same thing except for org-publish which offers less features. So what is the current goal for org-publish exactly ? Is there any possiblity that org-publish be incorporated into something bigger and more insteresting for us as end users. are there any plans for orc-publish if at all ?

I know David is quite busy with all his projects but I would like to know if it is worth I learn org-publish in depth or switch to something else. So David, what are your plans ? :)

Regards
--
Xavier Maillard