emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] scratch/with-url updated (9d2e1e3 -> c5a0cb3)

From: Lars Ingebrigtsen
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] scratch/with-url updated (9d2e1e3 -> c5a0cb3)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 16:15:13 +0000 (UTC)

larsi pushed a change to branch scratch/with-url.

      from  9d2e1e3   Increase timeouts not that progress is more ensured
       new  60c67cf   Implement the data: scheme
       new  f8f3a72   We want a read timeout, not a total timeout, I think
       new  e28624c   Add a hack until with-url gets a new cache
       new  5432611   Fix the previous kludge slightly.
       new  c5a0cb3   Fix compilation warning

Summary of changes:
 lisp/net/shr.el       |   36 +++++++++++--------
 lisp/url/url-queue.el |    2 +-