emacs-diffs

[Emacs-diffs] Fw: Re: Good girls

From: Stewart Fields
Subject: [Emacs-diffs] Fw: Re: Good girls
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 22:13:10 +0800

Yo Emacs-diffs!

 I find your email in my address book and want to make you happy!:)
 One week ago myfiend has recommend great site to me,

I joined this and been SHOCKED!!!
On this site I find lots
of YOUNG cuties,
so sweet, so hot, so clear and so WET!!!
 And now I want to recommend this site
to you, my friend.

QUALITY DIRTY MOVIES, EXCLUSIVE
MODELS, VERY YOUNG PUSSIES, PINK ASSES, LITTLE CLITS, SEXY LIPS, etc.....

 I think you say many
thanks to me after you joined to this site members area.
These cuties waiting for you to introduce
all this stuff to you.
Don't save your money and time, we live on this earth only one life - spend
it right, use your brain.!!:) He-He.!!

The way to your desire is: http://www.geocities.com/shelia6405

Best Regards,
your friend