How to see where/what the conflict was in git? (WAS: master 5fe9375 2/3:

From: Noam Postavsky
Subject: How to see where/what the conflict was in git? (WAS: master 5fe9375 2/3: Merge from origin/emacs-26)
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 16:50:59 -0400

On Wed, 15 May 2019 at 16:39, Glenn Morris <address@hidden> wrote:

> > Yeah, it's fine, [1: e99a124110] in master just happened to remove a
> > :group nearby [2: 7dab3ee7ab]'s changes in emacs-26, but the changes are
> > actually
> > entirely separated.
>
> Looks to me like there was a genuine conflict in sgml-syntax-propertize-rules?

Oh, you're entirely correct. And I think the resolution indeed isn't
quite right; I'll take a look at it tonight, or perhaps later this
week.

Meanwhile, general git question for the list: Is there a way to ask
git, given a merge commit, where conflicts occurred/were resolved?
Even just tracking down the two relevant conflicting commits here was
a bit annoying, never mind narrowing down to the relevant hunks.