Re: project--completing-read-strict breaks ada-mode project completion t

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: project--completing-read-strict breaks ada-mode project completion table
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 05:13:52 +0300

On 07.05.2019 21:02, Stephen Leake wrote:
It would be slightly more efficient if `project-find-file-read-fn' took
an 'all-files' arg instead of 'collection' (which is a completion-table
function); I have to do '(all-completions "" collection predicate)' to
get the files list to pass to uniq-file-uniquify.

OK, I pushed a slightly different patch, the variable is named project-read-file-name-function.

The downside of that is other read-file-from-list functions might have
to duplicate 'project-file--completion-table' as well. Until we have
another example of this, we can't tell which design is better.

And the functions do need to take care of constructing the completion table themselves. I think the result looks simpler, though.