Re: Untested patch for trivial memory leak in update-game-score.c

From: Tadeus Prastowo
Subject: Re: Untested patch for trivial memory leak in update-game-score.c
Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 17:11:40 +0200

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 11:22 PM Adam Richter <address@hidden> wrote:
> As far as I can tell, update-game-score.c is not compiled when I build
> emacs,

Use the configure flag --with-gameuser, quoting
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/news/NEWS.26.1:

** The configure option '--with-gameuser' now defaults to 'no',
as this appears to be the most common configuration in practice.
When it is 'no', the shared game directory and the auxiliary program
update-game-score are no longer needed and are not installed.

But, without that configure flag, you will hit this bug:

--
Best regards,
Tadeus