Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Basil L. Contovounesios
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 12:43:29 +0000

Konstantin Kharlamov <address@hidden> writes:

> And while on it, a few weeks ago I sent 2 patches to bugtrackers, and I got a
> notification for each of them. I'm horrified to imagine what I gonna see if I
> send a series of 20 patches.

Are you referring to the tracker's acknowledgment emails?
If so, it's possible to opt out of them; see
https://debbugs.gnu.org/Reporting.html and admin/notes/bugtracker:

To not get acknowledgment mail from the tracker, add an
"X-Debbugs-No-Ack:" header (with any value).  If you use Gnus, you can
add an element to gnus-posting-styles to do this automatically, eg:

("gnu-emacs\\(-pretest\\)?-bug"
   ("X-Debbugs-No-Ack" "yes"))

(adjust the regexp according to the name you use for the bug lists)

--
Basil