Re: Fill column indicator functionality

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Fill column indicator functionality
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 23:52:52 +0100

Ergus <address@hidden> writes:

> Apart from that there, are some corrections I made in order to fix some
> background issues I observed in graphical mode.

One thing I just noticed:

emacs -Q

A graphical frame is shown with the toolbar. In *scratch*

M-x display-fill-column-indicator-mode

Now the part of the toolbar that is not covered by icons has white
background.

Switch to *Messages*. The toolbar is shown normally. Switch back to
*scratch*. The toolbar is partially white again.