Re: Accessibility: caret tracking in emacs with gnome shell magnifier

From: Alex ARNAUD
Subject: Re: Accessibility: caret tracking in emacs with gnome shell magnifier
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 14:37:50 +0100

Le 25/02/2019 à 14:13, Eric Danan a écrit :
Thank you Alex. I'd like to use GUI emacs so as to be able to e.g. use the pdf-tools package to view pdf files (this is not possible in terminal as far as I know).

I never tried to read PDF inside Emacs because I use it only as text editor.

If I installed debian with the mate desktop, would caret tracking work in GUI emacs?

No, it won't work. I can't tell you why and if it's a complicated stuff to make it working.

Best regards,
Alex.