Oops, I messed up the copyright skeleton

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Oops, I messed up the copyright skeleton
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2018 22:55:00 +0100

Hello,

I got a hint that my commit replacing insignificant backquotes with
quotes messed up the "copyright" skeleton in copyright.el (quotes are
handled specially in skeletons, I just didn't know).  The corrupted
skeleton version led to inserted copyrights missing the year.

I committed a fix restoring the old version.  I hope that the corrupt
skeleton did not lead to missing copyright years in files for anybody.
The skeleton had been broken only in master since Nov 25.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Michael.