landmark.el

From: Brannon, Terrence
Subject: landmark.el
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 18:48:53 +0000

Hello, I am the original author of landmark.el -

I would like to provide some edits to the Full description we see at http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/landmark.html

Apparently this would be done by supplying a pull request to the actual source code - http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/elpa.git/tree/packages/landmark/landmark.el

But I am not aware of how to initiate such a process. Please advise on how to proceed.

Terrence Brannon

(818) 359-0893 [mobile]

(303) 768-4275 [desk phone]

This sentence is false.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary, privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or their designee, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies. OppenheimerFunds may, at its sole discretion, monitor, review, retain and/or disclose the content of all email communications.