Re: scratch/accurate-warning-pos: Solid progress: the branch now bootstr

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: scratch/accurate-warning-pos: Solid progress: the branch now bootstraps.
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 00:53:00 +0200

On 01.12.2018 19:21, Alan Mackenzie wrote:
The reaction to my work on this bug, AFTER spending many many days
hacking it has been uniformly hostile.  Not one reply has said "thanks
for fixing this bug", or anything like it.  I'm trying to think of a
reply which even acknowledged that a bug, a difficult bug, has been
fixed.

Alan, thanks a lot for working on this bug. Even if this particular approach ends up not being adopted, it's surely a step forward toward fixing it.