Re: Resending email in Gnus, figuring out charset [solved]

From: Adam Sjøgren
Subject: Re: Resending email in Gnus, figuring out charset [solved]
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 22:11:08 +0100

I did some more testing and noticed that the email where resend (S D r)
didn't grok the encoding had Content-Transfer-Encoding and Content-Type
header, but no MIME-Version header.

After adding a MIME-Version: 1.0 header, I don't get prompted about
characted with unknown encoding!

Thanks for the feedback spurring me on, Andreas and Eli.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "Accept failure gracefully."                                 Adam Sjøgren
                                                         address@hidden