Re: master 2d54710: lisp/vc/vc-git.el (vc-git-stash): Respect vc-dir mar

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: master 2d54710: lisp/vc/vc-git.el (vc-git-stash): Respect vc-dir marked files
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:08:00 -0400

If no files are marked, it stashes all modifications - like it did before.
I did not think such a minor change warrants a NEWS mention.
I will modify NEWS unless told otherwise soon.
(please keep me in CC, I have problems reading the list ATM).
Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org> <http://www.childpsy.net>
<http://steingoldpsychology.com>