Re: bignum branch

From: Charles A. Roelli
Subject: Re: bignum branch
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 16:26:45 +0200

> From: Tom Tromey <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:26:38 -0600
>
> I've pushed the bignum branch to emacs git, as feature/bignum.
>
> Please read through it and try it out, and reply to this message with
> your comments.
>
> thanks,
> Tom

Thanks.  It now works on macOS too (with GMP 6.1.1 installed), after
replacing the old macros used in NS-related files.

However, when building without GMP installed, I get this:

  CC       alloc.o
alloc.c: In function ‘make_number’:
alloc.c:3833: error: ‘GMP_NUMB_BITS’ undeclared (first use in this function)
alloc.c:3833: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
alloc.c:3833: error: for each function it appears in.)

Where should that symbol be defined?