Re: How do I paste at new point with middle click?

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: How do I paste at new point with middle click?
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 15:16:10 -0700

I take it back. It is actually back to sometimes using the clipboard
and sometimes using the primary selection and I am finding it pretty
difficult to figure out which is which. I was apparently using the
right pairings for a while, but got bitten. "leave it alone" would
have been a better option. :( Is there some place with a set of elisp
commands I can add to my .emacs file to make it all go back to normal?
This is really confusing and really bad.

--
 - Bruce