Re: [Feature Discuss] Nested buffer

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Feature Discuss] Nested buffer
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:51:02 -0400

> I am building a plan to implement *Nested buffer* in Emacs recently.
> Is it a good idea?

Hard to have an opinion on this without some more detail of the intended
uses (e.g. examples of the "many special plugins") and the way you
intend to do it (e.g. how do you specify which buffer is nested
into which other and more specifically *where* in that other buffer).

My first reaction would be: way too hard to implement.

        Stefan