Beginning to Contribute

From: Brett Gilio
Subject: Beginning to Contribute
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:34:32 -0500

Hey all,

I am a hobbyist programmer coming from a medical and neurobiology background. I have been working for several years in various non-functional or semi-functional languages until I learned to love the GNU-side of GNU/Linux. Since then, I have been working quite extensively to hone the power of various Scheme implementations (Emacs Lisp, Guile, Racket) and would be indeed excited to be able to give back to the most powerful "operating system" there is; GNU Emacs.

All kidding aside, I would like to hear from you all where I could begin to put some energy into the GNU Emacs project, starting small and working my up until I get the lay of the land.

--
Brett Gilio
address@hidden | address@hidden