Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security

From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong
Subject: Re: A couple of questions and concerns about Emacs network security
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2018 14:50:10 +0100

I'm currently doing a second pass for my patch for bug#31946. I also
have a preliminary OCSP patch. Emacs network security is going to be a
lot better soon, I promise. Meanwhile, GnuTLS doesn't seem to have
support Certificate Transparency (gnutls#232), but you could export the
extension as DER bytes, so feel free to figure out how to deal with that
in elisp.