Re: 26.1-rc1: global-set-key suggestions

From: Van L
Subject: Re: 26.1-rc1: global-set-key suggestions
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 08:07:13 -0400

Hello.

On April 29, 2018 8:49 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> (global-set-key (kbd "C-=") 'text-scale-adjust)

Thanks. I like that. I'll use that on my personal "s-=" mapping.

Is there an equally quick way to set permanently the zoomed fontsize? to store
in Default's height :-

- M-x customize
 + Faces
   + Basic Faces
         + Height

Beyond Emacs 26, having Default's Foreground/Background set colors according to
time of day or level of ambient lighting is nice to have. For example, a
totally black background reverse video effect is preferable when almost all the
lights are off. A behavior that appropriately sets an inversely related
foreground color given a slide in background color ranging from gray100 to
gray0 would do.

> 2 cents,

Thanks are also owing to siraben who is behind the push to modernise bignum in
calc.el.

The three liner at the start of this thread came from siraben. Thanks siraben.