Re: [ELPA] New package: Orgalist minor mode

From: Tim Cross
Subject: Re: [ELPA] New package: Orgalist minor mode
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 13:52:34 +1000

You might find outshine a reasonable replacement for orgstruct - it is in the melpa repo.

On 29 April 2018 at 01:03, T.V Raman <address@hidden> wrote:
Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Thanks for the clarification -- wasn't aware of orgstruct going away.

>From my usage pattern, and the description I saw of orgalist, I'd miss
the section-header like functionality  that I remember orgstruct having
--- in general, I primarily used orgstruct during email composition.> Hi,

> "T.V Raman" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> orgstruct as a minor mode already provides this and more
>
> Nicolas new package orgalist.el is a replacement for the orgstruct
> minor mode, which has now been removed from Org's core and won't be
> available in Org >=9.2.
>
> Please test orgalist.el - if you miss important things that orgstruct
> did, let's see how we can implement them.
>
> Thanks!

regards,

Tim

--