Re: master 51c8369: Run secrets suite test when Emacs has dbus support

From: Tino Calancha
Subject: Re: master 51c8369: Run secrets suite test when Emacs has dbus support
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 16:36:08 +0900 (JST)

On Fri, 6 Apr 2018, Michael Albinus wrote:

address@hidden (Tino Calancha) writes:

Hi Tino,

    Run secrets suite test when Emacs has dbus support

    * test/lisp/net/secrets-tests.el (secrets-test00-availability)
    (secrets-test01-sessions, secrets-test02-collections)
    (secrets-test03-items, secrets-test04-search): Skip test
    unless Emacs is compiled with dbus support.

Why this? If there is no D-Bus support, secrets-enabled shall be nil,
and the tests shall skip (except secrets-test00-availability, which
shall fail). That's intended.
I don't know.  I saw in our gitlab CI that your new test was failing:
https://gitlab.com/emacs-ci/emacs/commits/master

 (ert-deftest secrets-test00-availability ()
   "Test availability of Secret Service API."
+  (skip-unless (featurep 'dbusbind))
   :expected-result (if secrets-enabled :passed :failed)
   (should secrets-enabled)
   (should (dbus-ping :session secrets-service))

FTR, this would be wrong. :expected-result must always be the first
clause in body.
I see. Could you please update this part? (Or anyother that you think might be wrong).

Thanks.
Tino