Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-26 613c9a5: Update Org to v9.1.9

From: Rasmus
Subject: Re: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-26 613c9a5: Update Org to v9.1.9
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 14:30:18 +0200

Hi Eli,

Sorry about the late reply.  I have been travelling.

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

>> From: address@hidden (pank)
>> To: address@hidden
>
>> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 17:38:26 -0400 (EDT)
>> Subject: [Emacs-diffs] emacs-26 613c9a5: Update Org to v9.1.9
>>
>> branch: emacs-26
>> commit 613c9a5c1f3237fbdc3a3db2341c7c59353d2aa2
>> Author: Rasmus <address@hidden>
>> Commit: Rasmus <address@hidden>
>>
>>     Update Org to v9.1.9
>>
>>     Please note this is a bugfix release. See etc/ORG-NEWS for details.
>
> Thanks, but this merge should have been discussed first.  Most of its
> changes are no-brainers, but some are non-trivial, and we should have
> talked about them before the merge, to make sure we understand all the
> tradeoffs, and indeed the changes are safe for Emacs 26.1.

These should all be bugfixes and should not alter features.  In general,
minor release changes relate to bug reports on the Org mailing list or
debbugs.

Are there any changes in particular that are concerning?  If so, it may be
possible to role them forward to the next major version of Org.

Thanks,
Rasmus

--
To err is human. To screw up 10⁶ times per second, you need a computer