Re: Preview: portable dumper

From: Philipp Stephani
Subject: Re: Preview: portable dumper
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 22:44:10 +0000

Philipp Stephani <address@hidden> schrieb am Do., 15. Feb. 2018 um 23:38 Uhr:
Alan Third <address@hidden> schrieb am Do., 15. Feb. 2018 um 21:36 Uhr:
On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 11:49:30AM -0800, Daniel Colascione wrote:
> Thanks for checking. If you disable Wconversion at the top of the
> file, you should be able to unblock yourself. The warning helps make
> the code robust, but it's annoying to account for compiler
> differences.

Thanks, I’ve got it to build and it seems to work fine.

Here are the changes I had to make:

src/dispnew.c |  2 +-
src/pdumper.c |  2 +-

Another minor thing (that breaks the build with -Werror) is that the functions set_{marker,vectorlike}_marked are unused. Same with syms_of_nsfns_1. I also had to change the eassert(("...", 0)) to eassert("..." && 0) to stop the compiler from complaining about an unused _expression_.

This is the patch that I've applied: