Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?

From: Clément Pit-Claudel
Subject: Re: Loading a package applies automatically to future sessions?
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 08:37:14 -0500

On 2018-02-01 16:36, George Plymale II wrote:
> What if they can't? What if I don't have parents? What if I live in
> foster homes and my legal guardian is frequently changed?

Note that (depending on where you live) you most likely need a parent's or
guardian's approval to release your code into the public domain (or under any
license that grants rights to others).  The GPL and Emacs' copyright policy are
not different in that regard.

Please remember to change the title of the thread when you change the topic,
too: it makes it easier for others to filter discussions by topic :)

Clément.