Re: Failure building Emacs on WSL

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Re: Failure building Emacs on WSL
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 21:52:00 +0100 (CET)

> Il 1 febbraio 2018 alle 20.09 Fabrice Popineau ha scritto:
>
> Actually, I use TeXLive/w32 together with MSYS2 and its makeinfo package.

Now everything is clear.

Up few week ago I had 'C:\msys64\usr\bin' In the Windows PATH and I have
MSYS2-texinfo package installed (it installs nothing about TeXLive because
MSYS2 has not texlive packages).

So the Emacs build on WSL used makeinfo of MSYS2-texinfo! Now that I removed
that path from PATH (following suggestions from INSTALL.W64) the issue came out!

Thanks,
  Angelo.