Re: set-frame-parameter a child-frame's 'parent-frame error on macOS ?

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: set-frame-parameter a child-frame's 'parent-frame error on macOS ?
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 04:12:06 +0300

On 1/22/18 9:59 PM, martin rudalics wrote:

I'd include them because (1) there's finally some hope that they will
fix most remaining issues in the scaling area and (2) as Robert
mentioned they are guarded by the use of xg_get_scale, so they really
should affect scaled sessions only.

But I would like to hear Dmitry's opinion first.  Dmitry, can you try
them?

Thanks for asking. Tried it out, and my vote is yes.

I can see no adverse effects, and it really improves the stability of Feng Shu's popup's positioning here (tried this several times, by applying and reverting the patch).