Re: ‘surrogates_to_codepoint’ warnings

From: Paul Eggert
Subject: Re: ‘surrogates_to_codepoint’ warnings
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 11:30:58 -0800

Richard Copley wrote:
Below are the C warnings I currently get when building the master
branch, on MSYS2.

These appear to be false alarms. Which compiler and version are you using, and how are you invoking 'configure'? I ask because often we don't bother to pacify false alarms from older or less-used compilers, or compilers invoked with unusual options.