Re: A focus problem when mouse curse moved on a child-frame in linux

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: A focus problem when mouse curse moved on a child-frame in linux
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 17:53:52 +0700

On Mon, Jan 15, 2018 at 4:39 PM, martin rudalics <address@hidden> wrote:

> How do EXWM and Monad react to turning the `no-accept-focus' parameter
> on for an arbitrary frame?  That is, if you have two normal frames,
> what does
>
> (set-frame-parameter (next-frame) 'no-accept-focus t)
>
> accomplish?  Nothing?

What is the expected behavior for such frames?

On Emacs 26.0.50 under i3wm, if I click in the frame thus modified, it
appears to get focus (i.e. the window manager’s title bar lights up
and the modeline is displayed in the active modeline face), but all
keyboard input goes to the other frame. Am I okay?