Re: The name gnus-cloud.el

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: The name gnus-cloud.el
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 14:40:51 -0500

I'll agree to this solution to avoid the inconvenience of renaming the
file.  Thanks for writing it -- you've expressed the point well.

I expressed unhappiness with the name when it was first proposed, but
we didn't settle the issue then.  It was proposed to "install it
first, then choose the name," and that's what happened.

In principle, it's ok to proceed that way, but it requires renaming a
file.  Since renaming an installed file is inconvenient, from now on
let's make sure to settle all issues about names of files before
installing them.

--
Dr Richard Stallman
Skype: No way! See https://stallman.org/skype.html.